August 7, 2009

Senior Portrait Session

A big Thank You to Mac, who was such a great sport during his senior portrait session - allowing me to try out a few new locations with a big smile on his face. We went to four different spots in Oconomowoc, taking full advantage of the summer evening sun. Each setting offered us a completely different feel, sporty or urban... traditional or unconventional. As you can see, Mac's the kind of guy you could put anywhere and he'd make it feel like home. Enjoy this sneak peek...
many more photos will be posted on my main site very soon!








2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! No complaining to me about not having the Lake! Nice session...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these, Carol! I'm sure he'll have a tough time choosing. If I were his mom, I think they'd make me cry a bit...seems you've really captured him!

    ReplyDelete