August 23, 2009

Nice Place To Take Photos

I took my family out to the spot where I'll hold a school fundraiser photo shoot in a few weeks - to check the status of the wildflowers and background leaves. So far - looks great! I'm really happy with the location and hope lots of Nature Hill families take part in the mini photo sessions I'm offering. Sign up at Open House!

Caitlin can never resist a flower - so this bright yellow beauty ended up in her hands... Jackson was more into climbing on the dirt piles, but got caught up in his sister's arms when I announced I'd like them to pose for me.


My husband Jason is never that thrilled to be the subject of my photos... but is always happy to be surrounded by his children...


Come on out Nature Hill Intermediate School Families... I look forward to meeting you and your families - and putting smiles on your faces too!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you Jason...sorry we missed you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli just saw the top photo and said, "Wow -- they love each other."
    Sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete