August 3, 2009

Can You Believe This?

Last week when we were up north, my five year old son Jackson was being a pest. "When can I water ski, Mom?" "Can I just TRY it?" "I am TOO old enough!" To which I continuously replied... you're not old enough to water ski! You'll fall and break your neck. Five year olds do NOT water ski!
And then you'll never guess what happened. Our neighbors came out with a set of skis that are held together by a rod and are pulled by a spotter who holds the rope and can let go at the first sign of trouble. I relented. After all, he's proven me wrong before.
Here's what happened.

Looks like he's got it!

Can you believe this?

Guess next time I'd be better off telling him he CAN do it... rather than he CAN'T. Especially if proving me wrong is going to be his "thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment