November 5, 2009

Spooky and Spectacular

We had a fabulous Halloween around here. The kids were sick the whole week before, but managed to heal up just time for all the fun! We did the usual jack-o-lantern carving.. put on our costumes (an Angel and Elvis... nice combination!) and then headed out into the neighborhood. We literally get hundreds of trick-or-treaters that roam our area on Halloween night. This year was the first in many that I've actually walked around with the kids. Usually I'm at home, manning the cauldron, in my awesome witch's costume. This year the job fell to my husband, who kept the cauldron - but dressed up as some funky 70's dude. No
making sense of that one. Anyway, a lot of fun was had by all... and we hadn't even headed to the Halloween Party yet!
Next year, feel free to drop by. I purchase a TON of candy, there will be plenty to go around.


No comments:

Post a Comment