November 8, 2009

Hard at Work

I have had an incredible run lately.. lots of business has come my way - thank you!
I have really enjoyed meeting so many new clients, visiting their homes
and special portrait locations.
It's been like a dream for me, who is still working so hard to build a successful business.
I am busy assembling Liz & Mike's wedding album, editing Jill & Cliff's wedding portraits, editing Meredith and Tyler's high school senior portrait sessions and the Secord family session too!
I will get in touch with each of you as my work wraps up.
Again, to all the families, couples and seniors who have trusted me with capturing such important moments in their lives... I'm exactly where I want to be... and have you to thank!
Just a reminder! It's time to order your 2009 Christmas Cards!
Place your order by November 15th to ensure early delivery.





No comments:

Post a Comment