November 24, 2009

Cliff and Jill - Married!

I am so very proud of this next post... a wedding I shot this fall along with a new friend and colleague Leah. Jill and Cliff's Lake Geneva wedding was so beautiful - but their choice to stop off at the observatory was nothing short of brilliant. The light was so wonderful - it created such a glow around the wedding party. I might not know all there is to know about photography, but I do know good lighting when I see it - and the lighting this mid-October afternoon was perfect.
Here are a few images from the day - a sneek peek for the wedding couple, who can go to my site RIGHT NOW to view their entire edited collection!
Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

  1. Carol, What a beautiful wedding! The setting and light are gorgeous. How lucky they are to have such wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete