May 7, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!! What a great time of year to get to take a look around ourselves and see all that we've created... and take a moment to appreciate the woman who created us. It's a beautiful cycle really, to be a daughter and then a mother and hopefully someday a grandmother. I cannot think of a better life accomplishment. I'm so very proud of my own Mom, who endured a lot to bring me into the world and raise me into the woman I am today. I'm also so very proud of my children, who will go out into the world and do (I'm confident) great things. They're what I'll leave behind here on earth and I'm blessed to have someone (a couple of someones) who call me Mom. Now, I'm not a big fan of myself in photos, but I took this one (with the timer) by myself the other day. My treasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment