May 6, 2009

Imagination Station

I am working with the volunteer group in Oconomowoc to support the building of the city's first Universally Accessible Playground.  I joined late, but am finding lots of ways to help, even as the build is set to begin.  A few weeks ago I started going over to the site to take photos of the progress... I've been uploading them to the Imagination Station website so that everyone can follow along.  It feels really good to be doing something helpful, useful and so wonderful for the kids in town that haven't been able to enjoy one of the most fundamental joys of childhood - playing!!! Come on out for the Walk Roll and Stroll event happening May 30th... and stop by to lend a helping hand the week the playground's being built, June 1-6, 2009.  I know the organization would love the help and the kids, well the kids will finally get to enjoy the same freedom you and I probably took for granted.


No comments:

Post a Comment