April 10, 2009

Mini Montage

A few days ago I shared with you all a few of the custom card samples I've been working on putting together.  Here a few more.  I should also tell you I've been playing around with creating montages too.  Can you tell?  I'm so excited to bring these to life - finally - after thinking about them for so many months.  This is the kind of thing that I really enjoy... a nice photo presented in a nice way.  I have always tried to put together a really nice Christmas card.  It's the one time of the year I get to send a message to so many people on my Christmas list.  I want that one communication to be classy!  No sense in sending out something I'm not proud of!   Anyway... there are so many more great styles and colors available.  You can see them all on my website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment