April 24, 2009

Calling All Waukesha County Seniors!

I'm busy this week sending out my latest offer...
High School Senior Portraits!
I've been learning through parents that some companies in the area are charging nearly $1,000 for graduation portraits.  That's crazy talk!  Smile Out Loud Photography is offering your sitting and a photo DVD of all the prints in the session, for  - let's just say hundreds and hundreds LESS than that.  It's a great investment.  I'm an on-location photographer, so call me or visit my website www.smileoutloudphoto.com and we'll book a date at your favorite location in Waukesha County.  I'll snap a few photos while we talk and I'm hoping you'll be surprised and delighted with the results.   Don't miss your chance.  I have a pretty heavily scheduled fall coming up, thanks to a fabulous fundraiser I'm doing... so you'll want to book now. I'm thrilled to be embarking on a whole new aspect of my photography business - High School Seniors! 

1 comment: