March 9, 2009

Shooting Fuzzy

This is fuzzy.  I know, he looks "well loved" right?  He's my son's favorite thing of all time, goes wherever he goes, which can be hard on a (used to be) white baby lamb.  Anyway, he was the subject of a sorta obsessive photo shoot I went on over the weekend.  My highly talented photographer friend Pam recently gave me a crash course on photographing manually with my camera - a whole  new world for me, whose primary reason for success has been that little green box. But that's now changed.  I've navigated the learning curve and have entered a whole new world... so thanks fuzzy, for being such a well-behaved subject and thanks Pam, for all you do for me - you're the best.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Fuzzy!
    Hope you had fun playing with DOF! Do you get it? I have two basic photography classes under my belt and am still using the manual for nearly everything. I'm waiting for my AHA moment when it all clicks. (photography pun intended).
    Looks like you had a great weekend in the pool, too!
    Glad to see Jackson on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    I totally get it. I must have read 'how to shoot manually' in a book a dozen times. One actual lesson from Pam and now it really makes sense. Don't know if I can actually pull it off in a real life situation, but I had a great time this weekend taking photos of my feet - and of course fuzzy. I told Pam she should bottle her instructions and sell them on the street. Photographers looking to make themselves better would pay big bucks to have that kind of information. Hope you and the boys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, fuzzy! you go, Carol!

    ReplyDelete