March 23, 2009

Nana Love




I got the chance to see my sweet niece Celia over the weekend.  This little girl has been the focus of quite a few of my photo sessions... who can resist those dark eyes and my God the eyelashes this one has!  Celia is 16 months old now and clearly knows who her favorites are.  
She was left in the care of my mom (otherwise known as Nana) for the day Saturday and would have nothing to do with the rest of us.  Not even the doting attention from her 8 year old cousins could tear her away from the protective arms of her Nana.  
This pairing provided the perfect opportunity for me to take a few photos of the moments that are so fleeting in life... as soon Celia will be brave enough to climb out of the arms of her grandma and join the rest of the brood in the basement, or in the living room or out in the yard... leaving fewer moments for the snuggle of love.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. What a special bond. Emma is like this with Derek's dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now aren't those sweet pictures!!! thank you for taking them - you're the best. it certainly sounded like cc was glued to her nana. lucky nana. lucky cc.

    ReplyDelete