May 25, 2011

Baby Love




Oh, how I love babies.  If I had my way, I'd have had a dozen of them.  Well, maybe not a dozen, but a lot.  Many.  Probably more than the two I was blessed with.
Once you know that about me it's easy to understand why I'm so thrilled whenever I'm asked to photograph a little one - especially a newborn. I love their miniature eye lashes and toes and fingertips that readily grasp your finger when given the chance.  I love how newborns settle into their dreams and how relatively easy it is to keep them safe and happy.
(This gets harder and harder every day they're alive, in my opinion.)
Anyway - I had a fantastic time with this new, new, newborn Tenley and her adorable big brother Jameson last week.  Both of them are beautiful and perfect and will bring years of hapiness to their family.  Congratulations - and Thank You for the baby fix.  


No comments:

Post a Comment