January 25, 2011

New Year, New Goals

I was reading one of the many photography blogs I follow the other day.  The author/photographer was giving out advice on how to develop a following on a blog - the basic do's and don'ts of sharing on the web.  I'm not sure why, but it's taken me many, many days to finally apply some of the knowledge she shared to my own business experience.  I have this blog available so people - potential and current clients - can get to know a little about me and what I might be like as a photographer.  Yet I forget to update this space with new and exciting things on enough of a regular basis to expect anyone to keep coming back.
Well, it's a new year... and now I have a new goal.  And today, I even have something to share.  Take a look at these!
They are the cutest little wallet sized Valentine's Day Card templates ever!


I created one for each of my kids.  Caitlin loves the blue and I think it suits her really well.  Jackson has always been a little on the bolder side... I think his card works well for him too!



What fun the kids will have handing these pint-sized photos to their friends and teachers at school for Valentine's Day.  I think we'll adorn them with a little sweet... just to make them even more irresistible!
If you're interested - I'd love to put together a set for you!  Just shoot me an email!
p.s. wallets are very inexpensive!  You can get a set of 8 for around $2... can this deal get any sweeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment