January 7, 2011

Lucky Me

I am really a very lucky person.  I was lucky enough to get into and graduate from the college of my dreams.  I was lucky enough to find a man to spend my life with.  I was lucky enough to have two beautiful, healthy children.  I was lucky that one was a girl and one was a boy - so I can enjoy what each has to offer to the world.  I am lucky enough to have a family that loves me and lucky enough to get to spend time with not only my parents, but my siblings, their spouses and now their children.  See?  Lucky me.  
I have three nieces and three nephews.  Nice and even, but if someone wants to add more I won't complain.  I absolutely love seeing them all... they range in age from very nearly 10 to just a day over 1 and I try to never miss a celebration in their lives.  I am going to be that aunt that pesters them when they're teenagers and pries for information about their boyfriends and girlfriends.  I hope they'll always see that I'm here for them and love them dearly.
Here are a few of the latest pics I stole of young V... who had a birthday just yesterday.  She's pretty in pink and had a great first Christmas.  Well, I guess she did, she didn't really tell me... but just look into her eyes... have you ever seen a happier girl?









1 comment:

  1. I just noticed you posted these, Carol!
    Thanks for "stealing" them, as we are forever thankful that you did! Just looking at these reminds me how lucky I am too.

    ReplyDelete