October 6, 2010

Caitlin: Senior Photo Session

It's not every day that I get a phone call inviting me to do high school senior portraits... that include a horse.  And I'll admit - I was a little nervous at the thought of it.  I mean, really, horses are huge animals.  Really tall.  Really, really big.  What if I do something that scares it - or (uhg) it runs away while I'm supposed to be watching it?  
Last weekend I put my fears aside and headed out to Caitlin's house - prepared to giddy-yup if I needed to... but there was no need to worry.    



Caitlin and Rodder were extremely well behaved.  



Not a single problem.  In fact, the entire experience turned out to be pretty awesome. 



Caitlin was completely delightful.


She made it all seem like it was so much fun... 


Kinda makes me want to get my own horse.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to tell me which photos Caitlin and her family select...I would not be able to decide! Nice work my friend!

    ReplyDelete