October 13, 2010

Fall Fun For Families!

I have been working really hard this week to complete editing on about a dozen mini sessions I held over the weekend.   I spent 20 minutes with each family at St. John's Military Academy on what could be argued was the most beautiful day we've had so far this fall.  Gorgeous!  It was really fun to see each carload arrive and pile out into the warm air - and it didn't take more than a moment for introductions to be made and work to begin.  Every family is different, so each mini session produced a different feel.  Some were more formal than others... some had kids I chased around... some featured children who were so very shy.  My hope is that each session will provide each family with a memory they can hold onto, because like time - and this wonderful fall Wisconsin weather - it won't last.  











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Carol.... I can not wait to see our entire collection!

    ReplyDelete