September 15, 2010

Second Time's The Charm

Josie, Josie, Josie!  What can I say about this blondie?  Well, she's a mover.  She's an explorer.  She is a typical tot who couldn't find any reason at all to sit still while I photographed her.  When I shot her family's session a few weeks ago, I got plenty of photos of the side of Josie's head.  The top of Josie's head and the blur of Josie's feet as she scampered in the opposite direction.  That's the beauty of photography.  You have the chance to capture someone as they are at any given moment in time.  For sure, Josie's family will remember how quick she is and how those little legs can carry her wherever she wants to go - in a flash!  But truth be told, Josie's family actually hired me to get a few photos of their darling daughter NOT moving.  So we headed out again and came back with a few that I really love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment