September 6, 2010

Love In Motion

I'm going to call this post - Love In Motion.  This is a family that is on the go-go-go!  The little ones lead, the parents follow.... and even though their busy bodies are well, busy - there's no mistaking the love between them.  Every stolen snuggle.  Every giggly gallop.  Each hurried hug is done in the name of love.  I first met this family about a year ago, when pregnancy photos were part of the session.  Today, they're a bustling family of four hoping to hold on to this time in their lives just a little bit longer.  You don't have to tell me that time goes by too fast.  Now, if it could only keep up with Josie....

1 comment:

  1. Ryan Strunk loves these pictures. He just said, "I love how she does different versions of them." (I think he means color and b&w.)

    ReplyDelete