December 15, 2009

It's Going To Be Hard To Choose...

I emailed with this bride-to-be this afternoon... and I agree with her message. It's going to be hard to choose just one of her engagement photo session portraits. I'm not bragging (well, not too much) but I am so pleased with the way this particular session turned out. We met on Saturday at a farm just outside Madison and it was not only a pleasure to meet Stacey and Andy - it was literally a photographer's dream! Bright red barns... white washed fences... weatherworn stable doors and a grove of evergreen trees perfectly coated with winter white snow. Ahhh!
Here are a few photos from our session. Hope you like them - they made me smile out loud!







1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Carol!!!
    You've got that white balance thing down pat...my winter shots are still a bit grey...I need work on that skill!
    I'm with the bride...can't pick a favorite...Nice job!

    ReplyDelete