July 21, 2009

Nine Years Ago Today...



Happy Birthday to my daughter who turned nine years old today! Cate is kind and generous, an artist and a reader, a friend and caretaker, a big sister and loving spirit. In her nine short years she's showed me how to see the good in people, the funny in any situation and how to never give up. I am truly blessed to call her mine... and I can't wait to see what the next nine years will bring.
A special Thank You to Cate's Birthday Buddy. A special person in my life who happens to have had a July 21st birthday before Caitlin joined us. This perfectly pink arrangement of flowers was delivered today courtesy KSOK and it is beautiful. Cate's first flower delivery was a big hit and put a smile on that face I love so much. You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Kim K your Birthday Buddy!July 22, 2009 at 7:15 AM

    Thanks for sharing, Carol, her smile is worth a million bucks!
    Glad you enjoyed your flowers, Cate! Hope you had a wonderful day!
    I'll be in your neck of the woods next month. I can't wait to see how you've grown since I last saw you in person. I think you were one!
    Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete