October 14, 2011

Isn't Fall Fun?

I mean, really.  Fall is when so many great things happen.  The skies soften and the leaves burn a brilliant orange, red and yellow.  Families get back into the rhythm of their lives and dreams turn to the holiday season... which is coming up, by the way.
I met this family - well a portion of it - last year when I shot family portraits at St. Johns' in Delafield.  At that time, I met the youngest member, Olivia, and her parents... I didn't even know there was so much more to come!
What a treat to see this family interact - clearly enjoying each other on a beautiful fall day - and clearly loving the connection they have with it's youngest member.  She's the beautiful string that ties it all up together in a sweet little bow. 







No comments:

Post a Comment