April 19, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

I can't believe it's been 3 months since my last blog... what have I been doing with my time? Well, there's been a few birthdays here, a trip to Las Vegas, school and sniffles... just life really. But today I have something special to share! These are a few of my favorites from a recent shoot with my niece Veronica. She's really growing - and oh, so cute! Our busy lives mean that we've only seen her a few times, but each time is such a treasure. Can't wait to watch this little one make her way through life!

3 comments:

  1. I think she looks a bit like Cate, don't you??? LOVE the last shot!
    Been wondering what you're up to...are your weekends booking up with business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... she DOES look a bit like Cate! I didn't notice that before because everyone sees so much of my dad right away.
    Thanks for these, Carol! They turned out great and I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was going to say that she looks like Caitlin, too! Holy cow. Hunter side, huh? I love her lovely dress, too.

    ReplyDelete