January 17, 2010

Update...

I've been working a lot behind the scenes for the last few weeks - trying to get a handle on 2010 pricing and availability. I will be focusing much of my time in the coming year on child/family photography. I will open my books up to doing a few weddings this year, but want to keep the number of weekends booked to a minimum, so if you're on the fence about contacting me with a date, ask soon, as I will be limiting myself this summer and fall.
Last year, I had such a great time working in my community on all kinds of fundraisers... from family portraits and talent shows to the documentation of Oconomowoc's only universally accessible playground. It was a pleasure to honor the gift certificates I donated to local charities too! I am ever hopeful that the coming year will bring me not only more business success, but a heart full of memories and new friends.
Check out my website for a new slideshow beginning.
I hand picked some of my favorites from last year to showcase. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment