November 11, 2008

Art for Africa





I had the rare honor of photographing a really great event last week... a silent auction to benefit children in Africa.  We're talking about kids who get enough food to eat maybe once a week and have few people to love and watch after them.  So - a Wisconsin woman is working to change that.  She's raising money to start a meal program in their tiny village.  It's proof that one person can really make a difference.  For more information, go to www.pctz.org.


1 comment:

  1. Carol ~ Thanks for talking about the Art Show you photographed for me. You did an Awesome job!! My website PCTZ is under a little construction now but in the mean time if anyone would like to talk to me please email: pschwalbach@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from anyone.

    ReplyDelete