October 26, 2008

Delafield Delight




I had the honor of photographing a lovely wedding last friday at St. John's Military Academy in Delafield.  The bright red front doors of the Victory Memorial Chapel were striking!  I had a difficult time wanting to take photos anywhere but in front of them.  I pulled myself away, finally, and realized the beauty didn't stop at the chapel's front doors.  The Academy grounds are gorgeous in fall - and can you believe these kids?  Perfect angels all four of them!
Thanks Lisa and Chad for the invitation to document your day - your photo DVD will be arriving soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the red doors. The couple looks striking in front of them. The children are adorable & the shot of the flowers is just beautiful. They were lucky to have such a terrific photographer. These are artful & adorable.

    ReplyDelete